Sunday, March 16, 2008

I love Korea :)

Hello everyone! Again, it has been awhile since my last post. I want to share about my experience yesterday. At Kukhakwon (the place we are staying) Grand Master Lee came and gave a lecture to all of the masters in Korea (all 2,300). We got the honor to perform and then sit in the front row. It was amazing (that word does not even give an idea how it was :) ). There were so many masters that they could not fit into the room, there was a second room where they watched from monitors. In the main room, where we performed and Grand Master Lee spoke, there were 1,200 masters.
I have not really been too nervous doing any of the other performances, but this one I was shaking. :) Walking on stage was incredible. There were 1200 people all sitting in rows on the floor and packed in. I am in the front row on stage, so there was nothing between them and me. The energy was incredible!!!! They were so excited to see us (just as we were excited to see them). There applause drowned out any nervousness and I was amped (literally). We first performed ChunBuShinGong and then the Phoenix Dance. During the performance I was trying to circulate the energy, and really seeing what it means to give 100%. I walked off the stage and felt like jello, I was steady and focused but my body was weak. On stage I had to try and fight off the tears (few fell though) it was one of the most and touching and sincere moments I have experienced (I am trying not to cry now :) ). Seeing how amazing life could be if everyone was open and had unconditional love. After us the B-boys performed (we were the only 2 acts). Even the b-boys said they could do things in front of this audience that they had never done or finished before. There performance was wild, and then at the end we came out and did a little difference routine then we usually do. Then together we sang Arirang - the masters chimed in and it was a feeling of oneness-so beautiful.
After our performances we came in and Aaronsbn was giving a lecture. He did amazing - I got some good pointers for my presentation. At the end of his lecture, they played, From a Distance, which is the theme song for being an earth human (a human who lives for the Earth). They invited us up to the stage and we sang with him. All the masters stood up and sang along with us. It was one of the moments that I never want to forget, I felt sooo much love, so much!! I also felt such gratitude for my soul, my life, all of the people in my life, and to be here getting to have this experience.
After that we had a ChunJa Ceremony with Brain Wave Vibration - incredible!!
And then Grand Master Lee came in to speak. He spoke for a little over 2 hours. He is so simple, clear and funny his lectures are enjoyable and I really get a lot! His lecture was all about hope-all the new things that are coming and how this vision of 100 million people will be achieved. The hope was based on the exercise Brain Wave Vibration. With the Korean Masters (and actually the all the schools in Pusan) he is doing a training called HSP 12 Steps English. The first steps are about learning to enjoy and not be scared of English – which is done by learning songs. So we sang a lot! :) It was so great though to hold hands with someone you don’t know and sing but still feel like you have known them your whole life.
After the lecture we shared with our team and then we got to go out to eat to celebrate. And celebrated we did  We went to a famous seafood (of course) restaurant and drank dew liquor. It was a great time to say the least. We continued the festivities at the karaoke bar. We created one! I love you all!!

No comments: